Saturday, March 14, 2009

You keep handing Tara my life and now you want to give her my baby? Are you on @@##%^$^&$$# crack?

This is not up for discussion. This is not a surrogate pregnancy, or anything of the sort. Back off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your messing with a pregnant mother. My life is not supposed to revolve around you . You keep handing my entire life over to this person for no other reason than you have some personal vendetta out for me. What is your problem. Youre so freaken spoiled that you think that I shouldn't stand up to you when you are trying to yank my entire existance right out from underneth me and hand it to Tara? What the heckdo you think this is all about? You are not taking my child. Are you getting this yet. I am not some foreign person without a greencard I am a person, who is pregnant, with my baby. Do you not understand that you are going to rot in hell. I am not making some 15 year deal as I have done nothing wrong. You keep making me look like a bad person to the entire planet all the while you are directly involved and responsible for the torment that I am going through. I am not looking at knit sweaters because of guy!!!!!!!! I am looking at knit sweaters because while at the yarn shop I saw some awesome baby portraits taken with knitted sweaters on.
i want to cry as this is an up hill battle all the time. Im so tired of this. Ive done nothing to deserve any of this. I might thouroughly hate you for this one. You've taken every material possession I have ever had and now you want my own flesh. What else can I say but "go fuck yourself" And I mean that as the most upstanding lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment