Friday, March 13, 2009

My feelings are so hurt and I dont know how people can be so calous

I really just have lost hope of someone treating me decently. I met this really nice person that broght me to his families house and they did everything they could to humiliate me. They had their 5 year old trained to grab himself and the older of the brothers accused me of "doing" his 5 year old brother right away. Then said every snide remark he could think of on the planet to try and make me feel bad about himself. Then they proceded to make fun of me as the older boy prepared to go watch an illeagally taken video of my sex life with his friends at their house. They taunted me with words and the mom gladly participated in the lynching. I am totally humiliated by cruel people. I have lost my ability to make up excuses for these kind of people.
These kind of people keep setting me up to look like a child molester and take great pride in trying to make it look like that is the case. I have no respect for people that use a five year old to lie their asses off.
Other than that went south to try and find a pregnancy shelter that would take me and found one but upon entering the facility was having flashbacks of being abducted and held against my will because the rooms and layout of the facility was identical to the facility that I was abused at. I couldn't stay. Too many bad memories of being beaten, injected with drugs that made me lose motor function in my legs and made me drule, not to mention the place where I was attacked at 3 months pregnant, the baby died after the attack. That happened when I was 30. Now at 34 I can manage to block out those memories but not in a place that looks identical.
I dont know how I have the will to survive such cruelties. I am not against the law and never have been. I hope despicable people like these rot in hell.
I have no actual problem with Reese but he was smiling while I was being taunted, I dont know what to think of him.

2 comments:

  1. I was so sad when you left. I wish you could have stayed at my place again, my roommate wasn't even going to be home. Anyway, I'll write the rest to your email so it isn't public like this comment.

    -reese

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you often advertise by handing notes to people you don't know at all?

    i have to admit i'm curious.

    ReplyDelete