Sunday, March 15, 2009

You keep calling me CAR ( a child molester) Im documenting every incident of slander

Good Morning America reported that I was "wet" around a chubby man that allowed me to stay at his house last night. After they reported that, they proceeded to call me "CAR"
You people are desparate to make me look bad. Im disgusted by your comments and Im convinced that you really will rot in hell.
Again now that I am in another city, you continue to make jail time deals with me for no reason. I've had it. Let me make this clear to you........
I AM NOT GOING TO JAIL FOR SOMETHING THAT I DIDN'T DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU UNDERSTANDING THIS YET? YOU CAN CALL ME OKAY ALL YOU WANT BUT THAT HAS NO BEARING ON THE TRUTH. YOUR JUST PISSED THAT YOU CANT PIN SOMETHING THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN ON ME. I AM A GOOD PERSON AND YOU CONTINUE TO MAKE ME LOOK TO THE WORLD LIKE SOME SORT OF DERELECT.
Also....all the men that continue to follow me around attempting to make me your lover, or girlfriend and play games that pit girl against girl, please remove yourself from my life. I am 34 years old and do not have time for immature games where you sit back and laugh while a bunch of girls fight over you. I am not interested in your kind of personality. Im looking for a man not a little boy, someone that is mature.
As a matter of fact being pregnant, I am in a really good space and dont even want a man in my life unless it is the baby's father which is a slim man in his mid 20's, not the robust man from canada that keeps showing a video taken illeagally and without my consent, saying that he is the baby's father. I only slept with the man from canada because supposedly someones "hand" was in jeopardy and I was under the impression that the only way to save a hand was to have sex with someone I wasn't attracted to in the first place. He is a slimeball that took advantage of my naivety.
Get out of my life military! I have respect for your job but have no urge to live your lifestyle. Im listening to this man on CNN right now on the "Fareed Zakaria" Show (the white man) say that he will use me "for example" meaning the government plans on punishing me further for no reason other than a bunch of "good ol boys" dont accept truth very well. They are so used to me being their scapegoat that now they intend on trying to hurt me yet again. And no I dont intend on trying to make Suri starve I said that in my last blog and I heard right now that the I thinks that it is "just" based on someone saying that I wanted Suri to starve. What a crock!!!!! I dont want anyone to starve. These people and their games are on my last nerve. I am not here to pass your rediculous set up tests. If I eat my food on a certain color bowl or dish it means absolutely nothing!!!!!! You are ruining my life over the slightes of assumptions. You are destroying friendships and relationships of people that care about me based on the color of a dish. ABSURD!!!!!!!! I want a NORMAL life. My actions are not premeditated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im a regular person and you act like I am putting national security in jeopardy over the color of a dish.....Im really tired of you. Cant you just give me some room to be a person? Ive been on the move forever, my body and mind are exhausted and you keep demanding frivilous things of me. You should be strung up for your mental cruelty. I am not nor ever have been playing your dumb game and yet you still keep trying to jail me for normal actions.
Why do you keep lying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are so desparate to jail me that you twist and distort the facts constantly to make me look like a criminal. Something that is totally explainable you turn into something its not. I wont allow you to continue to get away with this. I am not here for you to continue to smear my reputation. I am not a criminal and if my Grandma had to pay for something that you said wasn't paid for, you just took money from old lady, when the situation was already paid for. So now you not only owe me an appology but you owe my Grandmother her money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You've accused me in a public arena of something, didn't give me a chance to tell you what happened, lied to the public and said that it for certain happened,and then took money from my grandmother. Which means that my grandmother actually thinks it happened. You are going down for slander and money extortion.

Also if another man, says to me that he was a kid, Im going to say yeah right, sure you are. Im a kid too, right. Hey if your going to take that angle then we are all children. You so full of shit.
Copyright March 15, 2009 9:31 am La. Issel

No comments:

Post a Comment