Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Here I am in the computer lab trying to find a job and guess what? Still being harassed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant even find a job without being verbally harassed and attacked. I am so tired of this existance I could puke. Being attacked with "YA, YEP, Thats right, I know" etc. is the verbage they use to push me around mentally and they all talk loud enough for me to hear them. They go out of their way to make their cell phone calls right in front of me when they could have just as easily gone to a more private location. Lets not forget the people that continually offer me "pardons" for crimes I haven't commited. Oh and my favorite, coughing loud enough to make my body jump when I am trying to concentrate on reading a job desciption. This all in the 40 minutet period.
I dont know how on earth I am the only person on this earth that is somehow not allowed to sleep in a shelter and find employment without being harassed. Oh, ya and this morning I was told that it is "just" once again, all the pain and harassment I endure, because I stayed at a shelter last night and fed myself because I am pregnant. The "Americans" are now mad at me for needing something very "american" shelter and food. I've had it with the double standard.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is terrorism to the spirit. 3 WORDS TO YOU.
LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should try it, considering I never go out of my way to disrupt, disturb, or disrespect you. Show a little class.
Copyright March 24, 2009 9:10 am L. R. Issel

No comments:

Post a Comment