Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I dont know how these people keep getting away with this abuse!

I am about to give up. I dont know how an uncle can be so cruel. I sincerely hope that he falls off the face of the planet as he is of no actual purpose here on earth. He is a game playing buffoon and at my expense. He continues to lie and say that I am some sort of prostitute. I wish they would stop wearing forrest green around me as I am not in that group.
They continue to tell the world that my pregnancy is a joke and now they continue to tell me that they have already "paid" for the baby. I dont know how to get out of this. With everyone lying it is impossible to get Obama to help me. I feel like an abandoned cat, uncertain of where to turn next.
Now they have orchestrated Tara to look like an American Idol (fatal attraction herself) I dont know how they managed that one. Maybe they set me up to look like some sort of person against the law somehow. I have grown increasingly tired of these relentless tactics. These people really will rot in hell. Annie is in on it too. Trying to make my life impossible at every turn. Always threatening me with institutions when she cant get her way, like a freaken child. Always trying to make my life hell for no other reason than she knows that she is a lying, plagerizing conartist that got a bunch of millionaires to feel like she legitimately went through hell and back (ya, maybe if she was myself) Who knows what they lied about this time. I was filling out the paperwork for the pregnancy home and it said on the paperwork that they had lost all respect for me (because they dont really believe that I am pregnant, nobody does, they just think that I am usining it to get attention. How embarassing. I feel like these people never stop trying to destroy my life. Its not enough that they take my money, my writing and now they want my baby. I wish I could spit in her face for being the most despicable person on this planet. My baby isn't for sale, sorry you will have to find someone else to human traffic as I am not the one.
I heard that Obama signed my excecution orders. He has no idea that he is sending an innocent person to their death. He really thinks I am the agressor. I cant believe this is happening to my life. The biggest hoax of the twenty first century. Tara, an american idol, ya maybe in the stalkers anthem. Nothing against her personally but she knows the truth, and if she really is an american idol then she owes it to america to fess up about the truth. she knows that they are sending me to my death and she just revels in the attention. I am totally alone and wishing that I could qualify for a miracle. The stress I feel could kill an ox. I dont know what the right answer to any of this is. Im so tired and I still have people trying to negotiate things with me that are totally unacceptable. What does 5 months mean? And why do they want to arrest me, for what? I haven't done anything wrong. Ill never understand what the hell is going on. Why wont they allow me to live a normal life? I need a vacation, from all of this. No one should have to be subjected to this kind of life. There is no joy and this woman in the forest green seems to be getting off on my misery, its like shes happy about something completely unfair happening to me. I dont understand how people like her are allowed to prosper while people like me are constantly hindered from moving forward with their life. I dont take joy in peoples hardships and yet I am the one imprisoned. I want to vomit this world is all wrong right now, nobody seems to be living right. Im losing hope in humanity. If I wasn't pregnant I wouldn't let it affect me this much but what about this beautiful being that is growing inside me, can I handle someone like her smiling as my child, my world, cries because some asshole like her, takes pleasure in seeing a child suffer.
I could like these girls if they would give me a chance. I dont have the capacity for a man right now and wish that they would leave me alone. Why are some of these people still in my life, not the girls but these stalking police people....why dont they just leave me alone, I haven't done anything wrong its like they want constant control over me, its not normal. I have nothing against the law, but this doesn't seem legal. I dont get it. Why are they stalking me? They keep treating me as if I am a criminal and that is something that I just dont accept. I am the biggest goody two shoes on the planet why wont they concentrate on someone that is an actual criminal? I dont know how to handle living with corrections people in my life when I would never CHOOSE to put myself in that world. I belong with the entreprenuers not the criminals. This is totally depressing. Seems like there is no hope. why wont they leave me alone.
copyright March 10, 2009 6:38 pm L. Issel

No comments:

Post a Comment