Thursday, March 12, 2009

I did NOT want two! I am pregnant and had to eat as I have only had one meal in two days, your games are ruining my life and now my friend Bryce left

Because you lied. No I dont belong to "Guy" and if he doesn't get out of my life I will give out his name and address to federal authorities and wont stop there, I know where he works also. If you dont stop trying to play games with my life, I will find a way to end u. You have taken all of the joy out of life. I am beyond tired of stalkers. Same goes with my "para" trooper uncle.
Like I said, I dont play your rediculous games and that includes your freaken rules about food. I have had very little food, equivalent to two meals, in that last two days and I am pregnant. I am really tired of you and all your freaken lies. Im not trying to make sure either, its so old you just never stop making shit up as you go along.
Not to mention, I didn't even know that I was in the city that I am in until very late today. I thought that I was still in the same city as we didn't drive very far to get here.
I was hoping for a mature populous, but what I am getting doesn't remotely resemble that.
Whats the problem with yogurt anyway? Why does eating yogurt mean that you wanted two? I dont have time for this dumb ass way that you people spend time. I have better things to do than to try and find fault with people or to try and mess with someones life. You people that live like this make me sick.
Also, QUIT TRYING TO CHARGE ME FOR SOMETHING THAT I DIDN'T DO. I AM NOT A THIEF NOR WILL I AGREE TO ANY JAIL TIME FOR SOMETHING THAT I DIDN'T DO. I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO CARRY AROUND RECIEPTS FOR MONTHS ON END TO PROVE THAT I DIDN'T STEAL SOMETHING. NOBODY LIVES LIKE THAT. IF YOU EXPECT THAT OF ME THAN YOU SHOULD EXPECT THAT OF EVERYONE. THAT MEANS THAT 3/4 OF THE POPULATION WILL HAVE TO GO TO JAIL FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO PRODUCE RECEIPTS FOR THE CLOTHES THAT THEY HAVE ON OR THE BAG THAT THEY ARE CARRYING OR THE GUM IN THEIR MOUTH. THINK ABOUT IT.
I really would appreciate all you narrow minded judgemental people to remove yourselves from my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment