Thursday, March 12, 2009

I suggest that you back off thinking that you have something to do with this child

If you point at my belly, you might be getting a fist in your face. As I have endured your constant harassment of this life, I will not permit you to treat this child as it is one of your "people". This child is of my flesh and blood and you are treading on a thin line when you think that you are somehow connected in the slightest way to my child. You will not treat me as if I am some sort of "baby maker". I will not tolerate the slightest disrespect of my pregnancy, my life or my child. You are pushing it, I am warning you, DO NOT TEST ME ON THIS AS YOU WILL SEE A SIDE OF ME THAT YOU HAVE NEVER DREAMED OF. I have tolerated your selfish mistreatment of me thinking that you are of a higher class than I all the while you have yet to make your own money, let alone turn something into nothing. U ar weak by comparison and you know it. This baby is not some mini soldier to be used in your rediculous view of how important you think you are. You can threaten me with the electric chair all you want but I know that I have done nothing wrong. Your lazy pathetic selfish ass has taken everything I have ever had and you will take this baby only over my dead body, prepare to fight because I have waited my whole life to have this child and you have some fucking nerve. Of course I will name this child as I have no intention of giving it up to you or someone else. How utterly pompous of you to think otherwise. You must mistake me for your personal donkey. I will eat, drink and be whatever I want in this life and you have a lot of gall thinking you have something to do with whether or not I have this child.
Being on the street I managed to produce a positive cash flow of $250,000/month with my own writing, what can you say for yourself that you would even think that you were somehow better than I when you threatened with the word "YA" when I refered to my own child. Because of lazy, selfish people such as yourself, MY HARD EARNED MONEY WAS GIVEN TO SOME LITTLE &*@$# THAT REFUSED TO THINK FOR HERSELF. INSTEAD OF MAKING IT ON HER OWN SHE IS NOW RESPONSIBLE FOR THE THEFT OF LYRICS AND MONEY THAT ISN'T HERS SIMPLY BECAUSE MY LAWYER LEAKED INFORMATION TO THE OTHER SIDE. Dont ever treat this child as if you have something to do with it ever again. I DONT KNOW YOU AND THAT IS HOW IT WILL REMAIN. pSYCHOPATH
(none of this intended toward the baby's father)
Copyright March 12, 2009 12:19pm L. Issel
(you cant cough at my name or the baby's father's name, you really are pushing me)
wHOOPi gOLDBERG IS MY INSPIRATION, i CAN handle this if she could handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment