Friday, March 13, 2009

I am half numb almost all the way there

Peoples lies are tearing me apart. My life is in shambles and to have a peaceful day seems almost impossible. Now they are saying that love makes you a pow. Whats the point of this existance, then.
They make me out to look like the agressor and I am so exhaust that I cant keep up with the theatrical games they put before myself. Its like being forced to take a test that you've already passed a million times. They want me to prove things that I dont feel the need to prove to complete strangers. I decided not to take the test altogether, which means, I passed. Knowing your being tested is the true measure of whether or not you pass or fail. It is not the outcome that determines whether or not you pass. Especially when dealing with the kind of people I have been subjected to.
I met a wonderful person that helped me today and I feel very thankful. I dont know why but He thinks that I should have to go to the chair also. Im tired of living with a reputation that isn't mine. Nobody seems to know that I am the victim not the agressor.
Now they want to charge me with something that as usual, I didn't do. Seems completely unfair that you cant be pregnant and need to eat without having to be charged for a made up crime. Im losing hope in humanity. I guess this is all in an effort to save some other girl as usual. Make me look like a criminal and then she skips off with my life. Somehow that doesn't sound like a fair trade off.
Im hoping for a miracle at this point. I have a bunch of dirty people in my life willing to destroy my life and possibility of a future in order to further their own success. I am at a loss. I have people threatening me for every breath I take. Its impossible to live like a criminal when you have nothing in common with one in the first place.
They keep thinking that they have the right to force an adoption of my child on me, not going to happen. This child is not up for grabs. This is my child and there is no way it is going to be given up to anyone.
Now they are saying that "Annie" won? She won not only because I wasn't playing but also because there is nothing honest going on about the game. She wins when someone decides she wins not because of actual integrity. What kind of billionaire girl goes after a pregnant homeless girl and tries to make her her toy. Not going to happen.
Not here for that purpose either.
Ive just been informed that I am considered "okay" for having somewhere to stay last night and having food to nourish the pregnancy. These people are warped and should be locked up in a federal penetentiary for trying to destroy peoples lives for no other reason than they think I should have to live my life the way the live theirs. Ill never understand these people. I haven't done one thing wrong and they take it upon themselves to try and punish a life that is already in distress. I hope my uncle rots in hell as I am sure that he is behind this. I am not against america or other countries and these people keep treating me like public enemy #1. This is rediculous. No one should have had to go through the things that I have lived through.
All I wanted was to have a normal day without harassment today and I got called "okay" for being indoors and trying to decompress from the lack of respect and integrity that i am treated with on the street, and this man was willing to allow me the ability to sit in a room with no noise as I have reached my trauma threshold being abused with autism and let me just take back my mind from vicious people that have absolutely no respect for me.
Heres a message to those people....
You seem to think that my life is yours somehow yet you dont even treat me with the respect of how you would want to be treated but you expect me to adhere to your rediculous demands of homelessness and starvation while I am pregnant. You think that every thing is about fame and fortune and you never stop to consider the fact that I am a normal person (when you haven't subjected me to verbal and sexual harassment) that would appreciate some sort of respect and consideration. I never so much as EVER demand that you change your personality or life or to somehow STOP having the deficiencies that you have but you expect me to jump through your hoops like a freaken circus animal. You use me and my unborn child for your games and selfish needs of power and greed. Ive had it with your kind. I would appreciate you leaving me alone as I dont ever go out of my way to attempt to control your life in the slightest way. I am not a toy, I am a person and no matter what it is that you think I should do, I am not you nor will I ever be and I would appreciate you butting out of a life you dont even care about. U use me like a chess piece and I know it so you can call me "okay" all you want, I will still never conduct my life the way that you think that I should. I dont ever utter rediculous requests such as that of your life why is it that yu think that I would honor yours?
Copyright March 13, 2009 1:13 pm La. Issel

1 comment:

  1. I moved the chair out of your way to be polite, it was in no way associated with thinking you should go to the electric chair, if thats what you thought. That would be terrible, I do not want you to go to the electric chair.

    ReplyDelete