Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I am being wrongly convicted and treated like a criminal

Thanks to a collaborative effort from everyone that hates me, I am being accused, I hear through the grapevine, of stealing a vehicle. Yet another desparate attempt to make me look bad. I am NOT going to federal prison for no reason or for something that someone made up.
Also I am being watched like a hawk by police in stores such as Target for no apparent reason. The only thing that I can think of is that maybe someone lied and told them that I stole something in the recent past because why else would they be watching me so closely. I dont understand the obsession with trying to destroy an innocent persons life.
THIS IS MY BLOG SITE, NOTE TO THE GIRL THAT IS PASSING MY WRITING AND INFORMATION OFF AS HER OWN BECAUSE YOU ARE ENCRIPTING MY SITE......YOU ARE THE LAZIEST SACK OF &*@$# i HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF BEING ATTATCHED TO.
As far as the ultimate lyer himself goes...ED....I cant believe he has followers. I guess they are really following me because the man hasn't stopped stalking and harassing me for the last years. He lies to everyone about me. And these people that prop their foot out, heel touching the ground with toes in the air.........whatever, you can all bow to an overgrown buffoon if you want but me personally, I dont threaten peoples body parts for having a a normal functioning lifestyle.com
Im pregnant and behind enemy lines. I hate this existance I am totally isolated from people I have something in common with. These assholes just implied that I should douche. Talk about going to rot in hell, I have no hope of my life getting better and they are talking about me douching. Hey joh(not referring to the baby's real father in San Mateo) and every other man out there that cant seem to handle "no" for an answer... go fuck yourself, you were always an insensitive asshole and I dont suspect that 4 years has changed your self centeredness. I hate having to be subjected to people that think they are superior to you all the while haven't even attempted to try and live like you. I give up on humanity. Everything is always about sex to you isn't it? "customers", and prostitution, no thoughts about how a woman might have some sort of worth without opening her legs. I am just ill thinking that you actually exist in that sort of lifestyle. Im asking you to leave me alone with all of that thinking. I no longer am under your spell and I can see past all of that. You are not me! Only I am me.

No comments:

Post a Comment