Monday, March 23, 2009

Snow storms and Greedy people at my heals......

Its a wonder I dont just eat with my hands because as the stress increases, Im desparate for some sort of comfort. As I consume the first portion of my meal at such a rapid rate, my heart finally slows and my core is able to take over and allow me to eat like a civilized person.
As I spend every waking moment surrounded by completely ignorant people that wont be happy until I have nothing left.....materially or the ability to mentally cognate.
i dont know where these people emerge from. Its like they have been sent here to search and destroy my spirit. They never let up and as they accuse me of various things and make fun of me I wonder why they are consumed with my every action if they have so much disdain for me in the first place. They follow and harrass me constantly, expending mass amounts of energy, only to express their hatred for me. I dont expend that much energy on myself, let alone someone that I dislike.
And here they sit all around me saying "ya, and yep" going out of their way to make my life completely uncomfortable.
Copyright March 22, 8:40 pm, L. R. Issel

No comments:

Post a Comment