Monday, March 23, 2009

Dad and mom, kc, laney, lenda and linda, kendall and anyone else that is trying to help

Please understand that I am autistic and i dont understand things until after the fact. If I get it within a day I am lucky, sometimes it takes 3 days for me to process what has happened. I am exhausted and overexerted and it is even worse during this period. I am sorry if you got the wrong impression. I would never in a million years do something that is detrimental on purpose.
To the man that thinks that i am only 3 months pregnant because my due date is in sept., you dont understand that technically a human gestation period is about 9 mos and 3 weeks most of the time. This is how I am technically 4 months pregnant right now. I wasn't lying and the man in the red hooded sweatshirt is definitely the father.
I was starving last night and had some sort of roll up things from maverick.
I dont know why but I am now being called okay, again. I dont know what i did? I just want to have a normal day possibly with some joy and laughter.
Im not a lyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment