Monday, March 2, 2009

Im not done proving that you are a freaken fatal attraction. You have tryed to destroy my life, stolen credit for my lyrics and got paid.

Not to mention.....turned both sides of my family against myself. Dont get to used to the lap of luxery because everything that you spend that is mine you will have to not only repay, but you will owe penalties for infringements, pay for pain and suffering on my end, and be held accountable for purgery in a court of law (both you and your attorney) by the time I am through with you the only membership you will have is at the federal penetentiary and you will be bankrupted due to the fact that you will owe myself so much money and have so much explaining to do for the fact that I was dumped from the relocation program because of your lies and not to mention you endangering a child. Theres a little something for you to think about.
Copyright march 2nd, 2009 2:52 Am, L. Issel

Again, I am not making deals for things that I have absolutely no involvement in. This includes jail time and or crazy stipulations that you have come up with in order to justify what you have done to my life. You arent allowed to just get away with destroying someones life for sport or because there is a bigger pay off involved. I never mean any harm to anyone but I am tired of watching my life disintegrate before my eyes so that you can get a piece of the pie.

Oh and the reason I would like to sue you, not for the money so dont even try to take that angle, its about the morality of it all. If you destroyed my life you will destroy somebody elses. I am pregnant and I cant let you get away with trying to dictate my childs position in life before its even had a fair chance at proving his or her own talents and worth on this planet. Over my dead body will you get away with destroying their potential for a happy, healthy life.
You are the biggest fake and scum bag I have ever had the misfortune of including in my life.

Although, I have to say that it was pretty easy to take over my family, as most have never been that supportive in the first place, that doesn't mean that I dont care about the very people that were in my life since childhood. I know that some of these people have a considerable amount to lose if I am found to be telling the truth but thats too bad, they should have never bet on a girl so dumb. You really didn't think that I would find out what you and my mothers side of the family have been up to. Apparently, neither did they because now that some of them feel safe about their bet on you, they are starting to squirm as I learn more and more truth. As a matter of fact, everyone is starting to squirm and they should because despite your attempts to make myself a full blown jesus for your life, I didn't have that in the list of what I wanted to be in life, sorry. Im not here for you to have an excuse to be a lying, theiving sack of s---. I dont agree how they took you in over myself but because I have a heart, I still have forgiveness for them.

To all the entertainers who are protecting this person, you should not only be ashamed of yourself but you should look at your own children and question how you would feel if someone tryed to rob them of thier livelyhoods and their spirit. For some of you, the ones that are fiercely trying to keep the truth from coming out because you know that you not only lied to make it happen but you know that an innocent girls life has been destroyed, I dont have much patience left for you. The window for forgiveness is narrowing.
Copyright March 2, 2009 L. Issel 8:54 am

No comments:

Post a Comment