Saturday, February 14, 2009

You want myself to be a hooker?

You have a lot of nerve trying to make it look like I would try and hurt someone or something on purpose.  I am here in redding for moral support because I am pregnant and I find out that my aunt is on the other side.  Ive stayed with her for 1 1/2 days and its been a nightmare.  She deserves an academy award for theatrics to look like the loving aunt all the while sabotaging my existance.   To the rest of the world it looks like I am losing my temper for no reason, but I assure you that I am losing my temper because she is playing the same game that everyone else is all the while subtly trying to make this girl look like I am going crazy.  The world is peeking in on my life while they try to make it look like I would hurt an american with tools etc.  They have been trying to make it look like I fly off the handle for no reason meanwhile they are making fun of their own niece, humiliating remarks and actions about the status of my vagina.
So far her and my uncle from florida as well as his children have tried to make it look like I want "2".  It is their intention to try and make the world think that I am trying to have an affair with some undisclosed man.  I am pregnant and the last thing I am thinking of is being with a man.  
They (my aunt and the rest of my family) have lied to the public and said that I am drinking alcohol, smoking ciggarettes and god only knows what else they have lied about.  They set this girl up to look like I would cut off "annies" finger.  They have threatened myself using my unborn child, saying that they have every intention of "lying" and saying that I am abusing my child in order to have it taken away from myself.  This all before it is even here.  
I also have people LYING in the community and saying that my vagina gets "wet" around children in order to make this girl look like I am "car" (a child molester), my family is also making efforts to make it look like this.
They have gone out of their way in order to ruin my reputation and now they intend on trying to give April control of my child.  Their intention is to have a complete stranger communicating with my child.  Someone is going to pay for this, I am not here to be your "work mule"  I dont have children so that I can give them away.   
I cant even put up my hair, (a stress mechanism) without a complete stranger saying "okay" to this girl trying to make it look like I am playing a game because I am stressed.
Oh yeah thats the other thing, everyone that is attempting to hook this girl GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE
The girl that is using my blog to further her success, get your own material!  Im tired of being stolen from to propel some undeserving person forward.
It is my families intention to make this girl look like I am some sort of hooker.  I have never been a hooker.  Their game is going to come to an end and very soon.
I am tired of these people "pointing" at various things trying to make it look like if I continue to type that they own myself.  
My uncle is a lunatic hell bent on trying to make this girl look like a hooker, for no reason.  This has been the overall goal for him and most of my family for the last 5 years.  There is a trust fund at stake and I am the heir.  If they are successful at getting you to believe that I am a bad person, a terrorist, a hooker, a pycho, have commited some sort of crime, or have some sort of mental incapacitating illness, guess where the money goes?  To my uncle and various members of my maternal side of the family.   The trust fund is worth $60,000,000.  The stipulations of the trust for myself to recieve funds are that I cant have an alcohol or drug problem at the time of monetary dispersement, I cant be serving an indefinite time in prison, for a hanus crime (hence the reason that they have attempted to set me up to look like I would hurt, maime or kill another individual, and that I have to be mentally competant (I cant be crazy and in some sort of institution.  This is the reason they are working to such extremes to make this girl look crazy or vicious. They have tried to get myself to have an abortion because if this baby is born it becomes the 2nd in line as heir to the trust, myself as the first.   That means that they dont get paid the money that they have been trying to kill this girl over even if I die, because there will be another genetic heir.    I personally dont really care about the money but they do.  Meanwhile my father is getting lied to on every level and occasion, so that I dont have his support.  He has now chosen my childhood friend over his own daughter because he has been lied to so extensively.
Stop wiggling your fingers at this girl as I am totally not into family members in that way.  I have had it with all these attempts on my life and livelyhood and they have ruined every opportunity that has come my way.
Not to mention I just found out that while I worked for CrossCheck my income was being controlled by "rolling" my phone calls to bogus locations in an attempt to control (which is what they did) my overall income capabilities.  I made 20% of what I could have.   I was in Telesales.  My income should have been over $100,000 for the year but based on 80% of my phone calls being rolled to bogus places I made barely $30,000 for the year.  This they say was instigated by (kendall)  but I am not positive that I believe them in regard to her being the responsible person.  No I am not gay.  (isnt the constant insinuation a form of defamation of character?)

No comments:

Post a Comment