Monday, February 16, 2009

Im a mess

I just found out that my family was in mexico for a wedding that supposedly involves Bryce and some girl (I want to puke mainly because it was kept secret from this girl) I thought Bryce was smarter than that. I thought he would recognize a golddigger when he saw one. He's always been very impressionable by the people that are informing him. I dont understand how he couldn't know that he was being lied to about his childhood friend (this girl) I will always support him in his decisions but this just seems intolerable when I know the truth behind his falling in love with this girl. Most of it was manufactured to make him fall. Lots of lies surrounding the saga. I personally got used the entire time. They tried to make this girl look like the golddigger. They have turned everything around on this girl to make it look as if I am the agressor. Now they are trying to say that I am the golddigger. I have made my own money and these people have no idea about that. They dont know that I have been ripped off for millions of my own hard earned money.
I am heartbroken knowing that no one cares about this girl because of the lies. I broke down in tears today as I am tired of fighting everyone around this girl. I am totally tired of being alone. I dont understand how this could happen to someone that is loving and caring and full of life, most of all honest.
The tears started when I thought of Letha, Jakes grandma. There was a little ol woman that looked just like her in the store that i was in and I started thinking about her little voice and the things that she used to say to Jake. Always asking him if he was hungry and trying to do something, whatever it was for him. The epitome of a true grandmother.
I started to think also of Jake and I could hear him like it was yesterday, asking "are you hungry little?" "Pon" "Koondun" and I just lost it. Today has been very emotional. I miss him because he was one of my best friends, and I am so lonely. I have no friends and it seems like my family is working against this girl (my grandma lied and said that I was "wet" and one of my aunts just keeps saying "okay" all the time. My younger cousin, seems like she is in love with Tara it seems and doesn't really care about the fact that Tara has been a fatal attraction in my life(it seems, either that or someone is making it look like it is her). The overall theme is to try and include Tara and disown myself. I am also an American Eagle and I am tired of being lied about for some girl that isn't even related)
I overheard these people talking about "putting this girl in isolation" . How creepy it is to hear someone make decisions about you when there is no truth in what is happening to you. They are trying to insinuate that I am a child molester, couldn't be farther from the truth. They are planning to isolate this girl for reasons that dont exist. I dont understand how this could happen to a normal person. I am not attracted to children. It is their lies that are the problem not my habits or sexuality. These people are sick to try and target someone that is normal. I dont know how to get them away from this girl. I heard that the "b" group intends to "fix" this girl as a result of the false allegations. I am pregnant and they intend on taking my baby out and sterilizing myself.
I have also heard people say that the objective is to not have my face shown ever again in public and that is why they are working so agressively to make this girl look like a total freak.
Im pregnant and totally depressed because these people are throwing mud on a perfectly normal image and it will affect not only myself but also put a cloud over my childs head.
These people are so dumb that they think everything I am is about a man. I bought something to give the baby that has an elephant on it and they thought that i was trying to reminice about a man. I collected elephants when I was little and that is why I am collecting elephants now to give my baby. There are too many people involved in my life that shouldn't be there. I really need the stability of my Aunt Lynn but I dont think that she cares because she too probably favors this freaken Tara. Im so tired of coming second to a complete stranger.
My life has been destroyed and these people keep rubbing it in. How cruel can you get. This isn't happening because of my own actions, but because of the repeated sabotage.
Also they falsely accused this girl of stealing from best buy and on a national broadcast. The newscasters words were "she is a shame, stealing from the store" I infact didn't steal. They tripped the buzzer as I went out the door on purpose to make it look as if I had, but I was walking out with other people and didn't think that it would come back to myself. And if I new that the newstation would have broadcast that I was "a shame and accuse this girl of theft" I would have had someone search the bag. They humiliated this girl nationally and cost this girl my father and my hard earned money that I had been fighting for. The theives made off with all my earnings as a result of that broadcast. Im suing for defamation of character and negligence. Im tired of people getting away with the theft of my life. Everything I had been homeless for, gone in an instant by an irresponsible reporter that didn't even bother to check my side of the story. Poof, just like that. Im surprised it took this girl till today to break down in tears. Everytime I make some sort of progress I am thwarted by false information or sabotage, like its nothin.
Also I was given a cell phone by a womens group in case I needed to dial 911, that is the phone that you see this girl with, but it doesn't work for things other than 911.
I used the name Mike to describe My uncle ED because I feared using my uncles real name when I was describing the stalking and mental abuse. I was afraid of additional attempts on my life and aditional false "warrants" to pop up. Not to mention additional rapes and god knows what else I might have to endure if he found out that I was naming him. Mike was in no way a reference to my cousins friend and I also told the domestic violence people this at the time that I gave the name. I told them that it wasn't the mike that was my cousins friend. I was adament about this point.
I have not commited fraud or forgery against a former employer. What a crock of shit? This is in an attempt to discredit my claims, I have always been honest.
These are my thoughts and this is my way to clear my mind. That is what this blog is in existance for.
I am not your enemy but am tired of being targeted. I am functioning on no resources and being attacked all day. I am exhausted as I am trying to save the life and reputation of this unborn baby, as I have already been threatened with removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment