Monday, February 9, 2009

The people that are stalking this girl

Summit from Ohio courtesy of the "ah huh" and "WOW"groups



My uncle (big surprise)



The Marines (Not so threatened by them but have no clue as to what they want)



People that are attempting to get this girl arrested for bogus things.



I had to leave the city that I was in because I was threatened and told that I wasn't allowed any Medical attention (the pregnancy) (no one wants this baby to be acknowledged as real) Also because I found out about the Summit stalking. I was told that because I left the city that I was in that it was deemed that I was "Guilty" of a crime I have no knowledge of. These people that are judging this girl have no idea that the aspergers syndrome that I have makes this girl process information differently than they would. Things that scare this girl include someone lying straight faced at this girl and trying to make it look like they are telling the truth. I will not stay in the same environment (that includes the same city) with people that are lying (or stalking). as there have already been many attempts on my life as well as my health. This doesnt scare most people as most dismiss this as an annoyance rather than a threat.
I assure you that I am not guilty of anything as I have to keep moving as a form of self preservation. This is the part of the story that no one tells. I litterally have done nothing wrong.

The "B" group took this action (my leaving of the city) as a hostile action toward their group when in fact no malice at all was intended toward them. I was called "ruthless" by their spokes people. They have no idea that I had been threatened or lied to and was put into a state of flight.

While writing this I have had to dodge and go out of my way to keep this private as I have many people standing around this girl trying to "piont" at everything and get their point across. Not only that they go out of their way to talk loud and position themselves, so that they are creating litterally a "visual and audial intrusion" Unfortunately the employees of this company have no idea that that is why I have had to shift my direction of sight many times as to avoid people attempting to use this girls presence as a means to "get their way".

It is 11:30 am in the morning and no I havent eaten yet. They lied. I am nauseated though as I am pregnant.



The group of people that sicked the "summit" people on this girl are attempting to get this girl commited solely for the purpose of control. Not only over my life, but also over a trust fund that goes to them if they are successful. Not only a trust fund is at stake, I have also produced multiple streams of income due to the writing that has been plagerized and infringed upon. They want people to think I am crazy so that I am unable to secure funds that I made and created as well as have the ability to retain control over their long time theft of such funds. These are the same people that keep attempting to get this girl encarcerated for false crimes (things that never happened) because if they can get this girl put away at all then they collect said funds.

There are a number of things that you dont know about. There are a number of things that you wont find out about as long as they continue to lie about everything that is real. I am being boxed in and unfairly. I have done nothing wrong and they have broken every civil rights law in the book trying to hurt this girl in one way or another. These people should be strung up and put in federal penetentiaries for the damage THEY have caused as well as misleading a general population in to believing that this girl is somehow a criminal.

Also the ya and yep thing is still getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment