Sunday, February 8, 2009

I hate this existance.

There is no reason that I should have to be homeless because of an entertainer that has millions of dollars. This freaken rediculous. I want a place to live !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am not playing your putred game and would appreciate it if I could get on with my life now. I am not a bad person but I am growing weary of having to be your Jesus. No one should have to be Jesus if they dont want to be.
B, i heard you were interested in helping this girl with the situation (at least that is how I interpreted it) but now have left? Totally confused as to why you would offer help and then leave. Maybe there is something that I dont understand because of the Aspergers syndrome. But that okay just leave for no reason without even asking what the hell I am thinking. I am trying to get into a shelter. i dont understand what the fuck the problem is with that. It seems like everyone else is allowed to have a life but you want me to suffer for something I have no knowledge of. These people are cruel to play these games and I have no desire to be associated with any of it.
I DONT UNDERSTAND...........OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Everyone else is allowed shelter and the ability to eat but Im not even allowed the basic necesities. Im also being set up to look like what has been happening to this girl, is coming from this girl. I hope you people rot in hell if there is one.
I have officially been through too much trauma.
Mom, why cant you just get over yourself! You seem to be alright with abandoning this girl 18 years ago and now you give up on this girl because I miss my father. I sick of both of you and your attitudes. Your both selfish. Im positive that my sisters dont have to go through any of this. Im mad right now but like the fucking pussy that I am, Ill get over it, just like I get over every fucking abusive thing anyone has ever done to this girl right before they skip right the fuck on out of my life. Some days I hate you. Some days I miss you but you seem to be only available upon total and complete humiliation. Tell April I said Hi, since your so chummy together. Sorry for cussing, not really right now but i will be embarassed about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment