Sunday, February 15, 2009

Nice Lady Gave this girl a place to stay

Thank you for providing a place to stay. I am heartbroken over the fact that my family hasn't been receptive to myself. They are all rallying around Tara, and April, and Kendall. I dont understand how Shelby is allowed to eat and drink what ever she wants and gets to live a normal lifestyle.
I have an admitted confession from the girl at Sweet Baby Jane in the Mall saying that the objective was to "destroy my life." Not to mention that she had a big ol grin on her face thinking of the possibility.
I assure you that there is nothing mentally wrong with this girl. They are trying to "figure out what to do with myself" I hear. Aweful. A bunch of mental health people in my life for no reason. I wish I could sick them on someone equally undeserving like Shelby and see how she deals with it. Or maybe Tara, or April. Not because Im mad at them but because I know that they are just like myself and there is nothing wrong with them. Im tired of having overzealous mental health weirdos in my life polluting my social circuit. I am fine as long as people quit trying to accuse this girl of random mental illnesses to scare normal people off.

No comments:

Post a Comment