Sunday, February 8, 2009

The baby is not that mans offspring from Canada

Nice cover up attempt though. Lots of cover up attempts lately.
For your information, I had a period after that man. I really wish you would stop trying to include this man in the birth of my child. I am pregnant and would appreciate it if you weren't attatching people to the kid that I dont want in its life, nor have any right to be there. Go away, man from Fredrickton New Brunswick, its not your child, either you just dont know how to do math or your completely psycho. The father is 24 years old and they are attempting to "cover up" the truth so that I will have no support from the proper family.
Note: I dont abide by your rediculous rules about breakfast. Im pregnant and not always will I eat breakfast unless I am absolutely famished.
Dont ever ask this girl if I am "ready" ever again. The statement makes this girl want to vomit.
I am not part of the "Wanna" group, sorry. Although I agree with your attempts to be multi racial, I dont agree with your ideals, no offense but I find them slightly rigid.
Thank you to the nice man that gave this girl a place to stay last night and happy birthday to him today. He didn't even try to take advantage of the situation and was totally a gentleman. And since he is a registered guest, I can have breakfast as his guest. He ordered a pizza last night and offered this girl some but because pizza reminds this girl of my uncle, I eagerly declined...Id rather chew on glass than to injest something that reminds this girl of a man that stalks, pursues, abuses and lies his ass off about this girl so that he can get his way. Thats why I ate breakfast, I was starving and was up most of the night peeing because thats what happens when your pregnant. He also was kind enough to offer a disposable phone and charger.
Now my supposed "friends" are trying to get this girl kicked out of life apparently. There is a group of people that keeps trying to say that "They (whoever "they" is) are with your friends" as if to imply that my friends are trying to say that there is some sort of reason why i shouldn't be included in a normal lifestyle.....whats really funny is "why would a friend of mine push for anything but complete and total support of not only this girl and the baby but the right to a decent lifestyle and the right to be included amongst peers that not only I have equal standing with but on some levels have completely surpassed.?" This tells this girl that I really dont have any friends, not real ones at least. I tell you what though, had I gotten paid for all the writing that has been plagerized, I would suddenly have a ton of friends. Oh and Kendall, she would be the first to change her stuck up treatment of this girl. All of the sudden I would be "worthy" of her attention. Same goes with the rest of them. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO whatever they are saying about this girl really doesn't hold much merit unless they are fighting for this girl. I know the difference between a real friend and someone that says that they want whats best for this girl all the while working against this girl. Crack mothers have babies, and you dont think I am able, with my loving, non drug using self to care for this child? Maybe I could if one of you grew a spine and stood up for whats right. By the way Todd, you were lied to.
Everyone is refusing to acknowledge my pregnancy so I have people that think that I am just eating to spite America or something. America has been lied to just like my father. Anyone that could help has been lied to so that these people can retain control over this girl. I dont know how you are going to continue to accuse this girl of faking a pregnancy when Im showing at seven months pregnant.
I hope my uncle drops dead for all the cruelty Ive had to endure from his end.
They said again how "just" this whole situation is. I haven't done anything out of the ordinary (meaning, I ate and drank liquid, and had a place to stay inside) and now they say that because of that..."it is just!" What is just? The annihilation of my existance just because you want some other girl to recieve credit for my accomplishments and my life? Your crazy to think something like that.
Sometimes I fantasize about someone pushing the red button. Only because I am totally tired of all the selfish people out there that dont have a clue about what they are talking about. I fantasize about a large cloud of radiation flowing through their infostructure to the point where they collapse in a pile of dust right before my eyes. One less asshole on this planet is fine with this girl.
Only the status, power hungry, people that have to "control" everything. Its kind of like that old "Ally McBeal" show where they enact what she is actually thinking, no matter how outlandish.
Thats the other thing, everytime I want to brush my teeth but dont have the money to buy a toothbrush, someone tries to pull the "the eye, dont" routine. Same goes for make up and the ability to pluck unwanted hairs. Then when I say well Im sorry, but you have, and do it anyway I get the "its just" routine. Yet everyone around this girl has clean teeth, makeup on and no mustache to sport around town. What a crock of crap. How much longer are you expecting to get away with this sort of thing. Your games are tiresome and redundant. I almost know what yu are going to pull before you try it.
"Annie" seems to be on a mission to erradicate my existance also. She has a lot to lose so I suppose that would make sense. She doesn't want the general public to find out that she used this girl to get where shes at. My writing and blogs and notebooks were given to her to replicate and pass off as her own thoughts and experiences. All the miniature notebooks that I had to leave behind, confiscated and passed off as her own. Mostly notes about how I have been traumatized by this aweful existance, now suddenly is her story. These fakes make this girl wonder how lightning doesn't strike the ones that desparately deserve it. So here I sit in hell...
Speaking of hell, Kim (not kim adams or kim dougherty) could you find someone else to sentence to life in eternal hell as I have been living there for quite some time unfairly and you know the truth of what has happened. I am unsure as to why you have gone out of your way to target this girl but its getting old considering, I dont sit around plotting your demise or anyones elses. Why dont you concentrate on someone that lies their ass off to get what they demand in life and walla you have a perfect candidate for hell (since you believe in that sort of thing). My uncle fits this description as well as almost everyone I have ever trusted that has sold this girl out for a piece of the pie. Ive been truthful the entire time, and you know it. Not trying to be rude but am getting very tired of being everyones accusational punching bag. You should really take a look in the mirror before sending anyone else to their demise as you yourself have ignored truth to exert power.
Sorry and no I dont want to "DO" your child or anyone else. How freaken sick can you get. Just because someone makes up something to save their own ass or the asses of their friends dont take it out on this girl. I have no interest in "doing" a child so everytime you hear someone over the phone saying "YA, I do" they are lying so that the general population will think that I am some sort of freak and that I am doing. Not the truth, and once again sick of lying asses. You people are obsessed with other peoples actions. Children dont turn this girl on. To be honest, I know that you seem to hate Moore but children dont turn him on either, Ive met him, not saying that I am on his side or not on his side, but I appreciate truth and if you are going to put anyones life in jeopardy with a lie I think I owe it to him to stick up for him. By the way, their are very prominent and powerful people in hollywood that have "moore kids" so if you are wanting to threaten him you are also threatening innocent children some of whom you spend the majority of your time crooning over. No wonder everyone thinks everything is "just" all the time. They have no truth to go on. Its one big sabotage after another. Mostly for "annie's" sake, or some entertainer that has to get their way or some military faction that needs a scapegoat to divert attention away from all the hideous things they themselves are involved in. I am just a girl and I am treated like some sort of "war criminal with no rights"
SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The people in my world are totally ignorant. They have made everything unenjoyable and almost everything is a crime. Love, compassion, understanding, ambition, goals, self esteem. They have overcomplicated things with their assanine attatchments of meaning to simple things. Peaches mean...., The color green means....., Okay means....., the list goes on and on and it has taken away the joy of this planet. I have news for you, peaches are a fruit, the color green is a color, Okay is intended as an answer form, its as simple as that. I refuse to play your game. If I need nutrition because I have a growing baby inside of this girl, then I'll eat some fruits or vegetables. If I want to see something magnificent Ill add color etc.... Are you understanding any of this yet?
I had a person with a powder blue jacket turn their back on this girl and dad, I am wondering if that is your group. What did I do for you to turn your back? I didn't do anything out of the ordinary so maybe you are just thinking that I have done something that I havent or you misunderstood my intentions?
Also, can the person that refers to themselves as "ME" kindly quit trying to take ownership over the consignment circuit? I am broke and am NOT part of your group but sometimes will have to go to a consignment shop without "me" popping up in my life. You dont "own" the thrift world. I am tired of not being able to be a normal person with normal rights. I dont lie because I end up at a consignment shop. No offense to April (I have no idea if she is the one that they call "me" but Im tired of just existing on this planet. I would like to be productive.
I love children and right now I am working on my latest business idea. I need room to breath.
No Im not "submiting" my child to some crazy faction. It should have all the rights and compassion of the Obama form of government. Thats the kind of leader I want my child looking up to. Not limited to Obama but also anyone else that is serious about changing this planet.
You keep accusing this girl of things that aren't true including something that you are attempting to get the death penalty on. Do you always kill innocent people for no apparent reason? Oh, I must be dealing with my uncle again. What is it that you think I am guilty of? Ive never killed anyone or lied to the president (unlike you) I had breakfast like millions of others, now have a disposable phone (like millions of others) and have been completely truthful the entire time. Am I in your way again? Get a life you pathetic piece of jealous shit. What are you going to do when I am dead for information? Oh, thats right you'll just sit back and enjoy MY TRUST FUND! Thats why you need this girl dead, or imprisoned or to look as if I am crazy, so that you can go shopping uninterupted by the fact that I am still breathing. Pathetic. You make this girl sick. I hope one of your "sides" bites your dick off. And that is really mild. Anything else that I really fantasize happening to yu is to strong for print. You are the only one that I feel this way for. Get out of my life. I have had it. Your constant emotional torture of refusing to acknowledge this girl as a person and your constant attempts to harness this girl like a freaken horse and lets not forget your constant threats of chaining this girl in a basement and keeping this girl as a sex slave. Hey, Ive offered to take a lie detector test in front of a stadium full of people, why haven't you offered, you freaken terrorist in disguise as a patriot. I would love for the world to find out what you are all about. Now the "eye" will say it is just, just because you make this girl so putred sick that i have not one decent thought about you. I would technically never be able to watch harm come to you but I would love to see your ass thrown in jail for stalking, harassment, abuse, lying to the comander in chief, and the list goes on...........no one should be able to get away with what you get away with. You have everyone fooled into thinking that you are all about america. What a crock!, America is supposed to be land of the free, not only for your selfish ass. America is about incorporating different ideals and beliefs and valuing each other. You are NOT what america is all about. You believe in torture and beatings and violence and degrating politics, you look for loop holes to get away with your treatment of your niece, you look for ways to imprison rather than to educate. I would never want you representing anything that touched this girl including the land that I stand on. You allow rape of your niece and kidnappings but have the nerve to display the American flag outside your front door. Im nausiated and I cant tell if it is from the baby or from thinking of you as some sort of spokesperson for America. Your a monster. When is the last time you asked your wife or kids to starve in honor of America. Oh yeah, thats something that you are unwilling to do. Im pregnant and have missed more meals in the last three weeks than you have in years. Youre a hippocrite and a lyer.
Im not dumb I have aspergers syndrome.
unrelated is........
Good tidings to B, removed from all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment