Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Update on the truth.

Creepy people following myself around and threatening myself with various things.

Worried about mom and dad as they keep using this girl against my own family and my peers.

Worried about Bryce not being smart enought to know that I am not against him. He keeps listening to these far off people and the things they say to him. Id be surprised if he got one iota of truthful information to go on. They are trying to make him think that I am against him.

Went and found a doctor that would help positively identify my pregnancy and date it so that I have proof that I have been telling the truth this whole time. Got pictures of the little love (love bug is moving around and almost looks like its a gymnast.) The highlight of my year. ------ the lady at this place the inspiration for the color as I couldn't decide, I let her.

Was also told that some strange couple is trying to "bond" with my child because someone lied and said that I wanted to have an abortion. They plan on giving some strange couple rights to my unborn baby. Again, I never wanted to have an abortion but was concerned when I first found out that I was pregnant that it might be the man that I had sex with under duress (someones health was threatened if I didn't agree to have sex with him) and I was worried because of the bad memories that I didn't want to have a constant reminder of him. When I found out that he WAS NOT THE FATHER, because the pregnancy has been dated to the time when I was in San Mateo California, not Canada, a month and a week earlier. I decided that the baby was a welcome addition to my life.

Was told that they plan to show an abortion video on "you tube" and label it mine to make people hate this girl. How twisted is that for somene to lie like that. I have no intention of having an abortion as I am estatic that I am pregnant. This is one of the many ways that the "uh huh" people have attempted to ruin my life.

I have technically never been against one person at all.

I was told that whoever is going by the name "who" has labeled this girl as a lyer and a thief. I haven't lied and I haven't stolen one thing. They probably got the wrong information or were lied to.

Still being threatened with the electric chair for things that I have knowledge of but have never participated in. Like I said before its like being put on trial for someone telling you what something secretly means or what bad people are capable of. Just because I was told about a mass suicide somewhere on the other side of the country and then being held accountable for things and people you dont even know about.

Some people keep lying and saying that I "came" in order to make this girl look like everytime I am around a man that I have had an orgasm. If I spend the night around someone with a little bit of chub on them they always accuse this girl of being "wet" and "coming" when I am not even attracted. I can assure you that I am not some sort of orgasm machine and that right now my pregnancy is my first concern and am finding it increasingly difficult to become sexually aroused at all with people accusing this girl of being inappropriate around grown men that have pot bellies (I am actually repulsed by the thought of a man being sexual with this girl while I have some other mans baby growing inside of this girl.)

I was also informed today that my uncle Ed wants this girl to "serve" him..........Over my dead
body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss Kendall, her mom beth, and my friends from high school as they are the only normal people I can remember. Raymi also.

Keep being threatened with prostitution by complete strangers. Keep being threatened with everything from complete strangers.

Was told that I could kiss the "law goodbye" just because I had an ultrasound of my baby like a normal person.

Had some people yell in the parking lot saying that I am crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment