Monday, February 9, 2009

Tell your goons to back off Robert!!!!!!!!!!!!! From my old job 5 1/2 years ago in Glendale CA.

Leave this girl alone, tell your goons to go away.  I dont know how you found this girl but get away from this girl.  You took advantage of a girl that didn't know anything and was autistic.  I dont want to have anything to do with you ever again.  Unless you are going to help this girl which from the looks of things is not the case.  You put myself in danger, and now you are endangering my child.  I want nothing to do with anything you have to offer.  I dont believe in hurting people and it took this girl way to long to realize what you were exposing this girl to.  You took advantage of my naive and gentle nature. 
You should listen to the song "Because of you" from Kelly Clarkson and then you will know how I feel being followed around by you.  No offense to you personally but the things that come with you are petrifying.  
You've got your hobbling friends following this girl around again.  
Tell all your friends to get out of my life.  I have worked very hard to have a normal existance and I dont need you popping back up in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment