Thursday, February 19, 2009

I dont understand what just happened

I feel like I just got set up again.

I just heard that "B" got 100% of my earnings for reasons that are completely unclear. How does this keep happening? i haven't done anything wrong, havent hurt anyone and now have the ultrasound pictures to prove that I am pregnant so I dont understand how this is happening.
People keep taking advantage of my cluelessness as a way to swindle this girl out of things that she has rightfully earned. I think this is why they just gave away my life again to "B". I have nothing against "B" personally except for the fact that he or she keeps trying to take something that isnt theirs and they didn't earn. Considering I haven't done anything wrong I dont understand how they keep trying to set this girl up to look like the bad person. I am not a circus animal here to jump through hoops. You cant take away EVERYTHING that I have ever worked for just becuase I have to eat because I am pregnant. I am tired of being responsible for peoples hands when I would never condone or participate in behavior that would take someones hand. I am homeless and pregnant and would really appreciate the ability to concentrate on my new family right now without losing the income I worked my ass off for. You cant just give some girl my money just because she met myself a couple of years ago and decided that she wanted what I had or was working on. You dont get the rights to someones life because of the games you play. I am not playing and am getting tired of losing everything to some ruthless person that wont stop until they have taken over my entire life. That is called fatal attraction.



I officially know that the man from Canada is NOT the father of this baby which makes this girl even more excited about its arrival.

Some nice man gave this girl a place to stay last night and i helped him with his garden and gave him $10. He lived way out in the country and I was a little freaked out at first because it was very dark and scary. This morning it was beautiful though, all this acreage in front of myself.

He drove this girl back to town and I was totally nauseated from being pregnant and not being able to eat before 12 noon (becuase of ED) that he dropped this girl off at the nearest sandwich shop.

I had a veggie sandwich and read the paper. The employees behind the counter said "you did?" as I reached for the sandwich. I ignored them because "I didn't" and didn't know what the hell they were talking about.
I went outside and read a paper about how Obama is giving americans the chance to keep their homes from sinking into foreclosure and I started crying. Im totally emotional and I think Obama is simply increadible. The country should be proud to have this man in office. I have waited for a savior of his magnitude and compassion for the last 5 years.

I have creepy people trying to decide whether or not I get chaparoned visits of my own child. Who are these people? Has someone commited this girl without my knowledge? That is the only thing I can think of, how else would someone when I am only 11 weeks pregant be making an assesment of whether or not I am capable of raising my child? what the hell is going on? this child is NOT up for adoption. I dont decide to go through with a pregnancy that I dont intend on parenting. These people are crazy and need to watch their step because now they are messing with the love that a parent has for a child. Not only that but these bastards have taken my mom, my dad, my family, my friends, my money, my pride, my love of life, my accomplishments, and over my dead body are they taking my child. Fuck you and your evil fucking minds. I am a love and you are the bad person, it has always been that way and you will never convince this girl otherwise.

Also I have NEVER hurt an american. Why would I be disqualified from my own trust as I dont drink, smoke, do drugs, hurt people,dont steal and the only thing mentally wrong with this girl is that I have aspergers syndrome and have been through repeated truama by horrible people. I want my uncle ED to get the fuck out of my life, hes not welcome same goes for the "yep" crowd.

I have never tried to beat a bail of hay either so if you hear something like that, its a lie to get Kendall mad at this girl.

They just gave credit for my research to April Tara or Kendall. They are calling one of these girls a genius. Research that took 3 years to compile suddenly is awarded to some girl that didnt even have to live outside for a month. None of these girls ever broke a code nor is capable of breaking a code. Ive been called brilliant on more than one occasion and although two of these girls are smart, they have never been capable of knowing what I have researched without even setting foot outside.

I love kendall with all my heart so this isn't to put her down, I just dont appreciate being swindled.

No I really am not into being someones lover as I am fully capable of finding a man that would love to not only marry this girl but would have no problem making this girl the only girl. Unless you want just this girl, then I dont want you. No offense, but I always pictured having a "normal" family life.

Note to the patron in the sandwhich shop with the burnt orange sweatshirt on....you seem to be under the impression that you have the power to control whether or not I deserve love, sex and marriage.....I dont know who told you that it was somehow in your control but I am here to tell you that you have nothing to do with whether or not I am loved. Try to exert your "power" with someone that doesn't have the self esteem to believe in themselves.

I just remembered that I forgot to take my prenatal vitamins yesterday and today. I got nautious and just remembered.

Thats the other thing quit putting myself under so much pressure that I forget the things that are important and then I have people leaving and support dwindleling because you think that I am not taking the vitamins on purpose. Ive only had them for a week and Im normal and forget things sometimes. you people are so quick to ASSUME things. Im really getting tired of my life being constantly up for approval. I am a good person and although I appreciate your support you shouldn't constantly look for the first opportunity to abandon myself because you think that I am "trying" to not take something. You must never make a mistake then? I shouldn't be abandoned for no reason. I am not your "Truman Show" And I am tired of having no privacy and no place to live and no time to think without your constant opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment