Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Still being stalked by creepy people

I cant even go outside without a bunch of crazy lunatics just waiting to start harassing this girl. I literally hate my existance. I dont want to play their stupid game. I hate these people for sticking their non caring noses into my life. Go Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I keep traveling and you keep following this girl. I am trying to live my life. Im trying to get away from people that I dont have a thing in common with and that would consist of the entire "ME" group. You are like tree sap. I cant get you off of this girl. Oh let this girl guess, your offering a "pardon" (on behalf of the "ME" group). Pardons are for people that have done something wrong, take your pardon and shove it. Im sick of you and your constant intrusion in my life. I would really appreciate you leaving this girl alone, you dont even know what you are talking about and I think I hate you. Your all a very strange breed of people, stay within your own little cult but I ask that you dont involve this girl. You have no rights to this girl and I would appreciate it if you left this girl alone. I just want a normal life. I am pregnant and no matter what you say, Im having my child and most likely will raise it. Im sick of strange people following this girl around. I miss my old friends. I would appreciate the following people exit my life.....
GUY (GEE)
The Bank
ED (buffoon), rot in hell
Everyone that wants this girl to be uptight and stressed
The "ME" group
People that are falsely accusing this girl of being a terrorist
STalkers and harassers

No comments:

Post a Comment