Friday, January 30, 2009

Im traumatized

Im totally traumatized and they are still playing. No one will leave this girl alone to have a normal life. These nice people have taken this girl in tonight but the man is pushing this girl to get his way. I dont want to deal with games anymore. No one seems to get it. He only wanted "it" and thats why he kept pushing this girl to talk when I was already to traumatized to talk. As soon as I told him that I had Aspergers syndrome he got what he wanted. I finally got in a place where I could hear quiet and to tell the truth, I was staring at the same sentence on the computer screen for a long while with out realizing it. That means that I am officially traumatized by all the noise from being outside. If Im staring at the computer screen that means that I have nothing left. That is the autistic coma that I go into when I cant handle anymore. They are calling this girl jealous for no other reason than this man wants his way and everyone needs to make this girl look like I am jealous to "justify" what is happening to this girl. How could I be jealous over my own work.
I got set up, again. Now "the person portraying mm" is trying to say that I just want some sort of something that I dont want. I am so tired of all this mess. I just want to live a normal life where I get paid for the things that I create. That isn't to much to ask. I dont care what anyone says I have done nothing wrong and dont deserve what has happened to this girl.
I know when someone is talking to this girl because they are interested in general conversation and when they are appearing to be curious to "win" their portion of the game. This man was trying to get his way, he didn't care about what he was asking this girl at all. I am so tired of all these sorts of people. They are all the same. Just as slimey as the ones trying to take my existance away from this girl. They will go to any lengths to achieve their "goal" I stopped talking because I was aware of the true motives.
I hope my father is alright and the same goes with my mother. Even though they dont get along I love them both. It takes this girl so long to process information that I am late on everything and their was something about whether or not I put something together.
Im so tired of people acting like they are better than this girl when they have way less experience. They haven't even been thrown outside to observe the patterns of traffic flow. They all think that they are superior, its beyond old. I hate this existence. This sounds like "gees" work. All this trying to make this girl look bad. I cant handle anymore. I need a normal day. None of this is fair. If it were I would be in my 2nd year as secret service and have a life. Oh well, who cares if I fall off the planet. Aside from my child growing inside of this girl, there is nothing else. I want nothing more than to get my abusive uncle out of my life. I am not a fake I am just totally tired. There is a difference. I just cant handle anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment