Thursday, January 29, 2009

NOTE

Tara...is it your mission in life to take everything that was ever mine and make it a part of your property? So far you have managed to get your paws on my entire life. My father, my mother, my family (biological), my ex-boyfriend Jake, my friends including but not limited to Kendall, my cousins, my lyrics, my writing, my job, my brain, and anyone that I personally held in high esteem.
Its almost like you find out what I like or want and you go after it. Whether it is a person that I admire, or something that I enjoy that you suddenly develope an intrest in. I find it amazing and half way frightning that you have managed to crawl between crevices that you shouldn't have been able to get through. You have really gone out of your way, stalking and harassing this girl. I have grown tired of you thinking that somehow you have a right to everything that was my life. They have a name for people like you, its called "fatal attraction"
Dont think that you are going to keep rights over my life. You are a fake that needs my life in order to feel successful. How creepy is that. How come I dont need your life to feel complete? Maybe because Im not a lunatic. No offense but what are you expecting from this girl when I have beat my own head against the wall trying to figure out what on earth has been happening to my life. How come it has been trickling through my fingers and the answer was you.
I have never in my life attempted to take a portion of someone elses life nor have I ever wanted anything that I couldn't create on my own. You seem to take pleasure in being recognized for things that you didn't even accomplish. You decide to starve yourself and the world thinks your some sort of hero, but you didn't do it to help people you did it to try and collect money that wasn't yours to begin with. I dare you to tell Donald Trump or Bill Gates that you are entitled to the fortune he amassed on his own because you dont eat for a month. Well Tara, I haven't asked that you go through the rapes, the kidnappings or the psychological abuse that I have endured, not to mention, being kept out on the street (there is no media attention there Tara, you wouldn't like it)
I would be embarassed passing off someone elses work off as my own. But you, you have no conscience at all. You are the poorest excuse for a person I have ever met. Why in the world do you have to have my father? YOU HAVE YOUR OWN FAMILY, QUIT TRYING TO TAKE MY LIFE. bY THE WAY DONT THINK THAT YOU WILL HAVE MY FATHER FOOLED FOR VERY LONG. I KNOW DAMN WELL THAT YOUR UNCLE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF HIS HOME ON PRESTON TRAIL. HOW DO I KNOW? BECAUSE YOU UNCLE ADMITTED HIS OWN GUILT THE DAY I WENT TO MY FATHERS HOUSE AND FOUND IT IN SHAMBLES. YOUr UNCLE SAID AND I QUOTE "NOW WE ARE EVEN" WHEN I TOLD HIM THAT MY FATHERS HOUSE WAS TRASHED AND WAS ON THE VERGE OF TEARS. YOU MIGHT HAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE FOOLED ABOUT YOUR INTENTIONS BUT YOU DONT FOOL THIS GIRL FOR ANY LENGTH OF TIME. THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT AND WHEN IT DOES PEOPLE WILL TURN THEIR BACKS ON YOU THE SAME WAY THEY HAVE TURNED THEIR BACKS ON THIS GIRL FOR ALL THE MANUFACTURED LIES THAT YOU AND YOUR CLICK FED THEM. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS WHEN THEY WERE TURNING THEIR BACKS ON THIS GIRL, I LITERALLY HADN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG. YOU AND APRIL, AND ANOTHER GIRL THAT I WONT MENTION RIGHT NOW WERE BEHIND ALL OF THE SUFFERING THAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH. AS A MATTER OF FACT MY LIFE HAS BEEN A TOTAL NIGHTMARE EVER SINCE I MET YOU AND YOUR UNCLE. FOR TWO AND A HALF YEARS YOU HAVE STALKED AND CONQUORED EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE ATTEMPTED TO HAVE AS A POSSIBLE LIFESTYLE.

DONT WORRY I AM NOT BITTER. I REALLY BELIEVE THE TRUTH OF WHAT YOU GIRLS HAVE DONE TO GET YOUR WAY, WILL COME OUT. i AM REALLY SORRY BUT I AM NOT YOUR JESUS AND YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO GET A GRIP ON REALITY. I just went through the worst 5 years of my life and I owe it to people like you. You even have the Dali Lama thinking that you wrote my poem about freeing people from their chains and suffering. I heard that he even offered to give you a personal study based on the poem. Does he know you looked at him straight faced and lied your hiney off? how much gall does that take? I am amazed how quickly you work. Now you seem to have Obama fooled also. You and April are good at fooling everyone on the "inside".
Dont worry I can still forgive both of you, you both thought that the power you had would be enough to shield you from your own actions. Dont think that if anything happens to my father that I wont make you sorry you ever met this girl. Because right now, because I met you, my father is at risk and has now walked right into a trap.
I have repeatedly tried to give you a chance to do the right thing and everytime I extend you grace you repay this girl with another part of my life taken away. Same goes with April, I have repeatedly extended her the opportunity to do the right thing and she does exactly what you do. As soon as your plush lifestyles are put in jeopardy by truth its funny all the things that "accidentally" happen to this girl.
I forgive you, but fess up.
I had 1 decent meal in the last week and I am pregnant. You are living off my hard earned money. Whats it like living in a house that I bought you?

No comments:

Post a Comment