Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I guess someone wanted to marry this girl and I didn't even know it.

I highly doubt that they would want to marry this girl now that they know that I am pregnant. Is that why everyone was denying my pregnancy? Because someone wanted to marry this girl. I have the worlds worst timing ever. Oh well, cant blame the man for not wanting a pregnant girl. Whats really funny is I never, ever have sex and now I am pregnant.
I really would prefer to tell the truth rather than lie. If that means the man dumps this girl then he really didn't love this girl at all if he wasn't even willing to have a conversation and ask if I wanted to be with him. Thats alright. At least my kid will love unconditionally. The man dropped me like a hot potato as soon as he found out.

No comments:

Post a Comment