Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I need a fresh outlook

Dad and Lenda--LOve u and if I did something wrong, I am sorry. I hope you both are well and the kids too. I am pregnant. Dad, you have a grandchild on the way. Trippy. I feel like I am glowing right now, but I wish that you were here to see my belly grow. I suppose if you just imagine my heaviest point then Im positive you can create a visual. Hee, Hee, Hee.
Some of these people wont leave this girl alone and it is very hard to continue on my own without your guidance or love. There is a shortage of love on this planet and that is why I am having this baby. Its going to be totally cute, dad. Dont be mad, but I miss mom also. I know that you are opposites but you have to understand how hard it is to try and not miss one over the other. I love you and your family with all my heart and always will. Same goes for mom.
I am attempting to originate some ideas that will fund my baby and I. You would be proud if you knew everything that I have accomplished through these hard times on my own. You will be proud again because I am not going to quit. I am determined, just like you were to make something of myself. I want this child to be raised by myself and the father (if he chooses) and by healthy family members. I am trying to create an environment in which I may be able to stay home and still work.
I have this inspirational article in front of this girl right now about a 25 year old man that created WordPress.com (blogging site). I tryed to sign up for this site but for some reason it wouldn't let this girl. Anyway the point is that there are all these people out there making a difference in the world and I have always been part of this click (in the absentee sense).
There must be an entreprenuerial gene in the family dad because I just cant be satisfied until I create something great.
There are people that try to keep this girl from being productive and that is such a waste of time and energy not to mention, I really dont understand someone attempting to hinder another when all that makes this girl happy is seeing others succeed.
I dont understand why I cant have a normal day. This woman has gone out of her way to be loud as hell around this girl. These people never stop trying to "exert" their illusion of "power" over this girl. Its getting so old dad. A bunch of people that have never missed a meal or stepped out of their comfort zone telling this girl what I can and cant have in life. I refuse to allow these kind of people to have anything to do with my child.
I am having the baby at home, absolutely no hospitals. I refuse to have my child subjected or exposed to not only a sickly environment but also personalities that I find damaging or unacceptable to the growth of my child's exquisite mind. No, pushy, I have to have my way, types allowed because this planet will be about he or she. These people had their chance to do something different and chose to take the low road, litterally they have sunk so low. I refuse to allow them to pollute my childs imagination or growth.
These people litterally shout attempting to get my attention all the while I have earplugs in and can only hear a muffle. Thank goodness.
Love you dad and lenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment