Wednesday, January 28, 2009

response to your "yep" comment. And also documentation of sexual harassment.

I wouldn't mind throwing these self centered assholes out on the street to experience what my life is like since they so effortlessly "yep" all the time. I love to give them a taste of their own medicine.
Your stalking this girl.


This man at the San Diego Union Tribune that is named Cory in the Human Resources department, walked toward this girl while grabbing and holding his penis in the front part of his trousers, as if indicating that I partake in oral copulation.

I dont know if someone lied and said that I gave a blowjob or if he was dictating my position in life.
Also dad, you are letting in the very family that destroyed your home.
I now have been threatened with "the chair" once again for using the computer. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment