Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Now you've gone to far

You are telling the world now that my ultrasound is not my own. How cruel can u get. You have immense nerve trying to pretend that I am not really pregnant. As a matter of fact, this is in fact my ultrasound and I am in fact pregnant. I have missed 2 periods (one comes every three weeks) and that computes considering I am 7 weeks and 3 days pregnant.
A relative of Heather Locklear just made fun of my ultrasound commenting condencendingly and asking if the picture of the baby was an eyeball. How utterly rude and yet another attempt at trying to humiliate this girl. Either that or she was covertly trying to help(highly unlikely).
I couldn't do this to my worst enemy. I have no idea what beef the stars have with me. I dont understand, unless they have been grossly lied to, what the motivation for such hatred would be.
I have been totally and completely humiliated over the last 3 weeks by overzealous guilty people that obviously are keeping up the facade that they dont have something to do with my suffering.
I've never, in my life, heard of this happening to someone. How do these people get away with this behavior and the cruelty that they have displayed.
The ultrasound is in fact mine and now they have lied to some poor woman and told her that I am carrying around a picture of her child. Utter disgust is all I feel right now. Now they are involving the lives of two other innocent bystandards in this saga.
You are going to see the biggest civil rights lawsuit in history.

No comments:

Post a Comment