Friday, January 30, 2009

Trying to enjoy the day despite my current challenges

Today was decent. Had some sushi that I didn't chew (someone said that I could save the baby if I didn't chew and not sure if I believe that mumbo jumbo but I feel slightly supersticious lately)
Anyway after the sushi, found this great spot along the creek that had something close to a cabana decor. Two chairs, an umbrella, and a table. I pulled out my magazine and tried to become inspired. I attempted to come up with a couple of business ideas with no luck, well one but it wasn't very good. I thought I would try to sun tan while I was at it. I owe my ability to try and make the best out of nothing to Jake. He tought me how to enjoy a day with no anything (there were many times we were flat broke, no Im not trying to get back with him)
Then this groovy cat came over and introduced itself and we got along fabulously sharing a little extra around the midrift in common.
Then I climbed a fence just to see if I could and was so parched that I climbed up this tangerine tree and got myself 3 small sized tanges. I sqeezed the juice so that I could have some liquid and then was threatened once again with a mental institution for trying to nourish myself. Everyone always thinks that everything I attempt is a game. Its getting really old.
After this I was told that I get nothing out of my hard earned money and that they are giving it all to "B". Again, just because I had to nourish myself and try and have a decent meal. Like I said, I haven't asked that "b" get raped and kidnapped so why are they expecting this girl to starve while Im pregnant? No matter what they really have NO INTENTION OF PAYING THIS GIRL WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE. MONEY THAT I MADE AND CREATED THEY ARE GIVING TO SOME OTHER GIRL. Im tired of dealing with unfair politics.
Why do these men think that I am trying to get with them? Im pregnant and really have no intrest right now.
I dont understand why these people wont just give this girl the benefit of the doubt that I am not trying to hurt someone.
No matter what the "eye" always decides that this crap is just, whats really funny is that some of the people that belong to the "eye" are computer users themselves, so how would it be "just", the cruelty, because I blog on the internet. These same people are doing the same thing that I am. Im tired of facing homelessness because some girl wants her way.
Ps. I had to throw my socks out, they were gross because I had them on for three days......what if that was your life. I bet the homelessness wouldn't be "just" then, right? Its only just because you have no idea what its like or what your talking about. Id like to stay here, the weather is great, but I have a feeling that no one is going to let me and considering that I just lost all my hard earned money for trying to have a decent day in the face of adversity, i really doubt anyone will get over themselves long enough to accept this girl. The people have been nice but I was told last night that they thought I was a hooker. How insulting......I have a mind with a gift for creating ideas and they treat this girl like a prostitute.
I really hope all the decent people have a wonderful evening with their friends, families and kids.

Oh and by the way, whoever told you that I am some sort of pervert that stares at crotches, not true. Id appreciate it if you stop treating this girl like a freak before you have even given this girl a chance. Im really not interested in your crotch, I have bigger problems right now. Just another attempt to keep this girl alienated from my peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment