Wednesday, January 28, 2009

To the little one, luv a bug

Hi love. I am at the Crowne Plaza and you are swimming around in my belly. You are 7 weeks and 3 days old. You look like a little alien according to the pamphelts that your mama has. You now have eyelids. Thank Goodness, love!
I am trying to hold on to you with all my heart. There are very bad, pushy, people that think it is somehow up to them whether or not we stay together. Your mama is strong though and wont allow them to hurt you or I.
Hold on, you've been through some rough water because these people wont allow your mother to enjoy you fully. They keep your mother pretty stressed out and for the most part they have created a box in which to keep her in. Dont Fret!!!!!! That, my child, is what they have box cutters for!! Dun ta dun, ta wan da!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They should be ashamed of themselves for trying to make your developement rocky, but they have no conscience, love. They dont care about you or your mother. They make it very hard for your mother to eat or drink. They are into status and at all costs. They dont know that there are people like you being bred to lead the world and that one day they will have you holding them accountable for their actions.
There is a president right now that is decent love, and your mother is hoping that you will be one of the first new babies born under a compassionate reign.
Here is the name I am thinking of if you are a boy right now...."Rafe" I think that it is a great name for both a baby and a man. I've had this on my name list ever since I confirmed your existance. If you are a girl, I haven't found a name that really strikes your mother yet. I love the name Colliope but I dont think that I could call you that everyday of your life. Its kind of like its good for a "one time" use but not to be said over and over again.
I dont want to scare you but I have some concerns. Remember I told you about the bad people, there are some that are totally obsessed with hurting your mother. They have talked about chaining your mother up for no other reason than your mother is to smart and they are afraid that the truth of what they have done will come out. Your mother is threatened constantly by these pushy people. They have used us for many purposes and for their own greed. Dont worry love, its not over yet. I love you. Today is January 28, 2009 and you are due September 13, 2009. I write to you later. Kisses.
A note about your father....he is a handsome, handsome man 24 by the time you arrive. He has blonde hair, blue eyes and is extremely clean cut. He looks like a frat brother. He is a secret for now.
There is a bad man that keeps stalking your mother that thinks that he is your father. He is a big oaf and I have grown tired of trying to be nice and ask if he will exit our lives. Im so sorry love. He wont leave us alone and thinks that he has rights over your mothers body. He is not your father. You mother is trying to find a way to press charges for stalking
Ps Beware of the overweight bumbling idiot men, they are pushy and threatening. Also, love, as I write this, there are people that think that you are all part of their game. We've got news for them dont we. We aren't playing. I just have to figure out how to keep you from having to share a classroom with their limited offspring.

No comments:

Post a Comment