Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Previous business idea from my other blogsite.

Laser light video featuring house music for Autistic and PTSD sufferers.
Video will contain multicolored laser light show in various patterns and colors while in the background plays house music with techno removed. Other examples would be some of the music of ORB and ORBITAL upon permission of course.
Purpose is to bring about NLP changes in brain patterns as well as feel good music that almost litterally massages the inner ear with pleasant pulses without any signs of trebil. Autistic people are severely sensitive in their auditory canal and this is meant to be not only a pleasant listening experience but the light show meant as a means to pull focus together.
Copyright 1/20/2009 Laci Issel/TessCapulet/FallingUpCheeky/TillyFinn @ 6:00pm
I technically had this idea a week ago but being autistic sometimes I cant pull my focus together quick enough to get it blogged but I will warn anyone that attempts to steal this idea that I do have a witness of when the idea was first put in tangible form and I still have the piece of paper.

It has come to my attention that someone has already copyright infringed and plagerized this idea after the copyright date on this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment